Monday, March 16, 2009

What the animals say....at least from the perspective of a 13 month old!

At the request of his aunt, we had to post Levi's latest accomplishment, his attempt at his animal sounds. It isn't his best performance, however, you get the point. Unfortunately, he hasn't heard many of these animals, he's just imitating the poor attempts of his parents. Funny what we do to entertain our children, isn't it? You can imagine how often we abuse Levi's new found interest in animal sounds for our own enjoyment. Cheap thrills, right?


8 comments:

Natasha said...

Cute Beth!! I've missed Levi! Glad to have him back!!

My favorite sound was the horse. :) Too cute!

Lindsey Broere said...

Too CUTE! I just adore that little fella!

Can't wait until Thursday...I've missed you SO much!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute Beth! Kylie and Will are going to be begging to watch this over and over! Thanks for sharing.

I'm Just Sayin said...

I just love how Lex gave up on you asking him what a dog says!

The horse is my favorite!

Such a cute boy!!!

Only Servants Ministries said...

Oh my golly! That is flippin' awesome!! See old McDonald's Safari DID make an impression on him. Ask him what a black momba says and teach him to lay flat on the floor with his eyes closed. Haha! Or how about a wildebeest... or a Zebra.
This is way to much fun. I can't wait to see him!!!

Only Servants Ministries said...

ps- I really likes matt's command: "DO IT!" hahah that made me laugh as well

Only Servants Ministries said...

ps- I really likes matt's command: "DO IT!" hahah that made me laugh as well

AnniePat said...

THAT was fun to watch. what a cutie pie!!