Monday, June 23, 2008

Thanks Jessica!  It is hard enough for me to get my thoughts together enough to blog, now this!  Here goes...

Crazy Eights

Eight things I am passionate about:

Rich Fork Baptist Church
Christ
Family
Friends
Pasta
Being a Godly woman and mommy
Being real
Did I say "pasta???"...mmmmm!

Eight things I say a lot:

"I love you"
"I'm hungry"
"What was I going to say?"
"What was I going to do?"
"Where was I going to go?"
"Sure."
"Can you hold the baby for a sec?"
"I'm gonna bite your toes" (no worries...I only say this to Levi...I think...)


Eight things I'd like to do before I die 

Watch my child/ren give his/their life/lives to Christ (can you tell I want more???)
Go on a honeymoon with Matt - no hurricanes invited this time
Go to Africa and visit my family (old and new members)
Write a children's book
Have more babies!!!
Be able to afford a completely healthy lifestyle (i.e. gym membership, organic diet...)
Build our dream house
Give away lots of money to those in need

Eight books I've read recently: (well, not recently, but books I enjoyed)

Harry Potter (I know, it IS ridiculous...) - JK Rowling

Divine - Karen Kingsbury

Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers

They Poured Fire on Us From the Sky - Benson Deng, Alephonsion Deng, Benjamin Ajak ( "Lost Boys" from Sudan)

Mr. Brown can Moo, Can You? - Dr. Seuss
Goodnight Baby
What to Expect When You're Expecting
What to Expect in the First Year

Eight Movies I have seen eight times:

Under the Tuscan Sun

Urban Cowboy

Cinderella

Beauty and the Beast
The Lion King

Bridget Jones' Diary (I know that's terrible)

The original Pink Panther movies (well, maybe not 8 times)
Kid Songs (thanks to my sweet little nephews)

Eight People I "tag," you know you love me ;)

Lindsey
Anna
Chrissy (that means you'll have to start blogging!)
Emily M. (you too em!)
Matt
...and I believe that's all.  I seriously can't think of anyone else who reads this blog.  

5 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

Awwwh man! Tagged. HA! This may be interesting.

I'm with you on Bridget Jones Diary...that girl just seems way to familiar sometimes :-)

Lindsey Broere said...

I didn't do it...I couldn't do it. This thing stressed me OUT!

I love you :-)

AnniePat said...

giiiiiirl...EIGHT?? i usually ignore tags hehe...

Only Servants Ministries said...

hey you little booger... I read it... now that I have internet...but I don't think I can do it. I'm already really pushing the "ministry blog" by some of the nonsense I've been writing about (ie Going grocery shopping)
I LOVE YOU!!!! I MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to apologize in advance for my blogging (or lack of)!
I will try to start one up, but just don't hold your breath for say...., maybe... the next year :)

See ya, mzpryss