Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Times

Can I just say that I'm lovin' mommy time with Levi!  We've had such a good week and it is only Tuesday!  As you'll see in the slideshow below, we spent some time at my mother's ("Koko") and with Mimi, my grandmother.  Today, Levi and I joined Lindsey (one of my very best friends) and her daughter, Layla, for our first play date.  Despite my flat tire (the 2nd one I've had in a month I should add...), we had a great time.  Levi tried out the swings on the playground and then got to meet Layla's bear, Harvey...Good times!  Layla was such a good friend.  She kept trying to get Levi to play her games even though all he did was wiggle on the floor, eat his hands, and squeal every now and then.  I guess he made an okay impression with Layla...she did manage to give him a couple of kisses and try to share her lunch!  

Tomorrow, I'll be blogging about Levi's 1st haircut :-(.  Daddy, and others, think the time has come to cut off Levi's wings, so we're going to get a little trim tomorrow evening.  For kicks, I styled Levi's hair during bath time this evening to celebrate his stylish moments.  Lindsey suggested I post some silly pics before we get his hair cut tomorrow...

5 comments:

AnniePat said...

a haircut! rachel has yet to need one of those...

Anonymous said...

ho hum....

just miss ya...
:(

Lindsey Broere said...

Those pictures are TOO cute! Thanks for letting us enjoy his very adorable hair for as long as you did...it makes me smile just thinking about it!

Yesterday was so much fun! You are such a great mommy--you really are :-)

LOVE YOU guys!

Natasha said...

Adorable Beth...just ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! :) Thanks for sharing.

Matt Rollins said...

Ya know... it's cool if he's gonna hang out with older girls and what not, but maybe his dad should be there to supervise ya know? Wouldn't want things to get out of hand. I know for a fact he tries to tongue anything he gets his hands on too, bad combination.