Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Fog

Not that any of you are anxiously awaiting my next post, but if you are, I apologize for the delay. With good reason, I've been in a fog and can hardly process what I'm thinking...forget trying to post on my thoughts.  School is back in session which means I'm back at work and delirious as ever.  Gone are the days of taking my time and enjoying my leisure start to the day.  I'm up before the rooster crows and going strong until evening (and I'm still getting up with Levi once or twice a night).  So, needless to say, I have nothing to post...I think I'm losing brain cells and can't focus long enough to type anything meaningful.  Soon, I will adjust to being a working mom, the fog will clear, and I will be able to be more consistent with this blogging thing (which I enjoy more than I ever thought I would have...thanks Linders!).  

Oh, completely random thought (as most of them are these days)...yeah for Baby Levi...I think we see the start of his first tooth!

Here's a couple of pics from his photo shoot on the 15th...I was so proud of him, he was perfect as always!

"GO PACK!!!!!"



10 comments:

Lindsey Broere said...

Cute CUTE CUTE pictures!

Let me know if you need anything. UM..check that. Let me bring you guys dinner one/two nights next week so you don't have to worry about it. SERIOUSLY...I'm doin it :-) No ifs or ands about it! BECAUSE...I know you aren't going to ask me for anything :-)

I pick...next Thursday for sure (assuming you guys don't have a hot date planned).

LOVE YA!

gk said...

Umm.. I think you got confused when you dressed him for that last picture. It's okay though. I'm sure they would LOVE to bring my best friend in to fix his photo shoot. Besides.. Carolina blue brings out the color of his eyes! :)

Matt Rollins said...

Yeah, it's quite sad that he can't dress himself yet. As you can clearly see though, he is attempting to twist the head off the wolfpack doll as he growls and pounds it on the chair.

cathy hudler said...

Beth, I mean really, he is Too cute!! Oh my, how will you ever discipline him?! Ha!
Cathy

The Beaver Bunch said...

Seriously, how in the world does that kid's head not fall off?? He's just SO CUTE.

I will pray for your back-to-school fog. Uuugh, I HATED those days. Hopefully, it will clear up soon and you'll get into your groove.

AnniePat said...

niiiiiiiiice wolfie outfit ;)

Natasha said...

Well, Beth, I can totally relate to the beginning of the year fog...I'm not sleeping well either...not because I have a baby to get up with, but because of the STRESS occurring each day that I am in the school building. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it with a baby one day. You are definitely SUPER WOMAN!! I am proud of you and will continue praying for you.

I have to say...even though we do love reading your posts, when you post ADORABLE pictures like these of Levi...there are no words needed. Little Levi starts enough conversation on his own. He is going to be a heartbreaker!!!

Speaking of being a heartbreaker...if he follows in your footsteps and becomes a Wolfpack, then those Carolina girls down the highway are going to be hunting him down.

What a hansome fellow!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am the luckiest Aunt...I have the most precious nephew. I can't wait to watch him grow and learn and explore lots of new things.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you don't think I don't read your blog b/c I don't comment- it's just time consuming and becoming more and more difficult with our shotty internet. I love you guys and miss you some days more than others. Today- it's alot. Thanks for your gift.... it made me cry. I KNOW it WAS a sacrifice. I love you guys...

Legally Blonde said...

Oh Beth! Lil Levi's getting so big! He's so cute. Now that's what you call GOOD GENES! Hope ya'll are doing well.