Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Company from NY

Our dear friend, Rusty, came to visit this past week and was finally able to meet Levi.  He has lived in NY for about 10 years doesn't get many opportunities throughout the year to come to NC. Matt was very excited to introduce Levi to his best friend and it was such a joy to finally watch him with our son.  Levi warmed up to him right away.  I know Levi is friendly with everyone, but he really took interest in Rusty as soon as he scooped him up...Levi must have sensed how special Rusty is to our family.  Levi thought he was so special that one evening, he christened him with his dinner...he only does this to his favorite people!  

We love you Rusty!

6 comments:

Only Servants Ministries said...

I cannot believe how big Levi looks! And where did all that dark hair go?? GEZ!

WE LOVE RUSTY!!! I'm sooooo glad they finally met... Did you get any video. You know I can't just be satisfied with a picture! I hope he got to stay FOREVER! Poor lil' Sarah...hers got left behind.. again.

Love you guys
Miss you (more today than yesterday)

Only Servants Ministries said...

UNC - 1; Rest of the World - 0.

That's my boy Levi!

~Uncle C

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness...Rusty was back!! I bet you guys had a great time catching up on "life". So, so sweet that Rusty and Levi got along so well. :)

And, yes, I have to agree...the Carolina outfit is PERFECT!!!

min-min said...

i too am happy that Rusty and Levi got along so well...and on the selfish side: i am glad for the opportunity (while he was in town) to spend some "chic time" with my sister!---love you guys
min

Sarah said...

awwww! so cute! thanks for being so good to Rusty and letting him crash with you guys, I know it was his highlight of visiting NC. I WANT TO MEET LEVI so bad- Rusty was raving how fun & cute he was! Much love to you & Matt!

Vonda said...

I gotta get that kid something in old gold and black....and maybe a top hat.